Here's what we're currently working on:
- The Joe will be closed until May 4th to set up for Forgotten Coast en Plein Air
- We will be sending out a Call for Entries shortly for work for July's Turtles and Trash exhibit. The Joe will be partnering with local environmental groups to focus art on the condition of St. Joseph Bay.
- The Joe will be full of Plein Air painters from May 4th to the 13th and the whole exhibit is free and open to the public during that time. There will be a lot of wet art on the walls and painters hanging about, so come join the chaos!
- After Forgotten Coast en Plein Air closes, the Joe will host Plein Air South convention from May 14 to 17. The Joe will be accessible to paid attendees only during those days, but the painters will be leaving behind an exhibit. So visit The Joe between May 20 and June 20 to view those works.
- July and August will be the Turtles and Trash exhibit with lots of interesting events for the summer.
- September brings a Community Photography show, so look for the Call for Entries.
- October's exhibit will be Works in Fiber
- In November and into December we'll be hosting a Festival of Trees.
Please plan to participate or attend! We look forward to seeing you at The Joe.